Here are the changes to the working holiday visas as announced by an Australian Prime Minister:
– A second visa is dangled to the holders of visa subclass 462 if they do agriculture-related (plant and animal) work in priority areas.
– Extension of the stay of the holders of either subclass 417 or subclass 462 from six to 12 months if they work for the same agricultural employer.
– A third-year visa option for the holders of subclass 417 and subclass 462 who beginning July of next year (2019) can work six months of regional work on their second year.
– Expansion in the number of areas made available to subclass 462 visa holders by lifting the annual limit intended for some countries included in the subclass 462 program.
If you want to know more – read the whloe article.
How to 🤔 verify work rights of foreign workers? We know already that this and that visa has work rights while others don’t have. The question now is this: How can you ascertain if a particular foreign employee of yours has work rights at certain times in the duration of their contract with you? VEVO comes with help.
Verifying TSS visa employer obligations Table of ContentsVerifying TSS visa employer obligations Various obligations of TSS visa sponsorsTowards the Australian governmentTowards your employeesAn issue with time and
Two most common reasons for partner visa refusal are:
1 Relationship with the partner found not genuine
2 Falsification of supporting documents and evidence
Check this article to know how to avoid disappointment.
Anyone who has supervised a team of workers can attest to the fact that subordinates who are happy in what they are doing and satisfied with the overall working conditions in the company or organization will always generate more and good-quality output as opposed to the ones who are just getting along the daily grind because they need the salary for survival. How can you help yourself helping them?
Subclass 400 visa Australia – a vital info you need to know about Table of ContentsSubclass 400 visa Australia – a vital info you need to know about What
Australian Department of Home Affairs accepts the following English language tests:
– International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
– Occupational English Test (OET)
– Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT)
– Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
– Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) test (also known as Certificate in Advanced English).
Have a look to compare the results required for different tests.
Skillselect process. Do you wonder how an Australian department of immigration decides whom to invite for a lodgement of a skilled visa? Here’s the step by step explanation.
First of all – it’s called Skilling Australians Fund Levy, not Skilling Australia Fund Levy – it’s about training Australian citizens, not the country as such, but – do we really care how is it called. What we are interested in is how much a nominator for a visa would have to pay and why? Check this article to learn more.
Why people migrate to Australia? Few simple reasons: a mecca of skilled immigrants, the seat of world-class yet affordable education, family here is a priority, the secure investment haven, a shelter for refugees – wanna know more details, check the article.