Are you looking for Migration Agent on a Gold Coast for assistance with your visa? We’re here to help.
Nowak Migration Gold Coast
18A/3290 Surfers Paradise Blvd,
Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
Phone +61 (7) 5606 7487
Book a consultation here.
Migration Agent Gold Coast
Table of Contents
We are glad you came here as with many years experience Nowak Migration team has helped a lot of people with getting their Australian visa sorted, so be ensured your case will be in good hands. No matter if you’re after a business visa, work visa, partner visa, parent visa, or you’re sponsored by an employer, we will help you with the process of emigrating to Australia.
What you may expect from Nowak Migration team is assistance with every aspect of your visa application and beyond. Our migration agent on a Gold Coast will take you through the migration process step-by-step, ensuring you will have all you need to make the smooth transition to your new home.
Our office is conveniently located in Bundall not far away from a Surfers Paradise which is a center of a beautiful Gold Coast. Please see the map below for details. Should you wish to have a chat about your situation or book an appointment please give us a call, so we can answer your questions or choose the day and hour which would suit you best for a consultation.
Migration Agent Gold Coast providing immigration assistance
Migration Act states that anybody who is not a registered migration agent must not give immigration assistance. In a matter of fact even if a fee is not charged it is still the case. This law has been introduced to protect your interest. “Friends” tend to give advice without knowing all the facts. It might not be the best idea to listen to them as migration law is changing all the time and what they had to do in the past to get their visa granted, might be no longer a case. Our migration agents are accredited by the office of the MARA with current liability insurance for peace of mind.
You may get surprised, that whoever who is not an immigration agent and is giving immigration assistance might be prosecuted. It is an offense of ‘strict liability’. That means it does not have to be proven that a person intended to commit the offense, just by doing the act is itself enough for a conviction.
Australia’s migration laws are pretty complicated and difficult to apply in practice, hence, you should consider engaging a Migration Consultant’s assistance with your visa application.
What is the benefit of using a Registered Migration Agent?
Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority advised, that visa applicants and clients of unregistered migration agents are at risk of being given incomplete, incorrect, or misleading advice. They also admit that clients of unregistered migration agents do not have the benefit of consumer protection.
All Registered Migration Agents have to:
- abide by the rules of Code of Conduct
- must have current professional indemnity insurance
Nowak Migration agents comply with all government regulations.
How to make sure the Migration Agent is registered?
Office of the MARA is the government body that makes sure Migration agents are competent, able to give proper advice and deal with your visa application in the right manner.
The main reason for the Migration Agent registration requirements in the Migration Act is to let them to:
- keep a public register of people who are registered.
- be satisfied that migration agents have an adequate degree of knowledge to provide with immigration assistance.
- be satisfied, a registered migration agent from Gold Coast or any other part of Australia is a fit and proper person to give immigration advice and is a person of integrity.
Why would you like to live on a Gold Coast
There are about 500,000 residents living on the Gold Coast. Millions of visitors come here each year, making it one of the most exciting communities in Australia. Gold Coast is part of the fastest growing city in Australia and tens of thousands of people relocate to the Coast every year from interstate and overseas. It is the 6th largest city in the country and Australia’s largest non-capital city. It’s a wonderful place to live.
There is a wide variety of built and natural attractions on the Gold Coast, including:
- over 70km of pristine beaches with the water temperature of 22 degrees on average
- Broadwater and few other major river systems
- There is a lot of major shopping centers and numerous specialty shops, boutiques, and markets
- More than 500 restaurants are offering cuisine from all around the world
- Nightlife entertainment – nightclubs, clubs, restaurants, hotels, Broadway musicals, Conrad Jupiters Casino ballet and theatre
- Theme parks – Warner Bros Movie World, Dreamworld, Wet ‘n’ Wild, Sea World, as well as many wildlife parks such as Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Tropical rainforest hosting abundant wildlife and numerous bush walks
- World-class recreational and sporting facilities
- A huge range of various accommodation from camping grounds to five-star international resorts
to mention just a few.