We do offer free and paid visa consultations with a registered migration agent and free student visa and admission consultations with an educational agent.
You can book a paid online or phone consultation with a Registered Migration Agent here (offered in English and Polish)
You can book paid face to face consultation with a Registered Migration Agent in our Noosa office here (offered in English and Polish)
You can book a free online or phone student visa and admission consultation with an Educational Agent here (offered in English and Polish. During consultation course selection, admission to a school and a student visa will be discussed, if you want to discuss other visa options – you must book a consultation with a migration agent instead)
To be eligible for a free consultation with a migration agent you must either:
- be specifically told to book a free consultation by our staff
- be an employer looking for options to sponsor your employee
- be a prospective business or investor visa applicant (visa 188 or 132) (please an article about a business visa and / or investor visa to understand eligibility criteria)
- be a prospective work visa (482, 400, 494, ENS, RSMS) applicant (you must have a sponsor)
- be a prospective partner visa sponsor or applicant
- be a prospective 189 NEW ZEALAND stream applicant (free 189 visa consultation is only for New Zealanders)
- have had your visa refused and been looking for further options (AAT appeal, re-applying or other visa options)
- be a prospective parent visa sponsor or applicant
- be stuck in Australia because of COVID-19 and need to apply for some temporary visa to keep the lawful status in Australia
- your visa will expire soon and you’re looking for options to extend your stay in Australia.
- be eligible for a Global Talent Independent visa. (please read this article to understand the eligibility criteria)
If you qualify for a free online, phone, or face to face consultation in our Noosa office with a registered migration agent you can book it here (offered in English and Polish).
- are limited to 20 minutes.
- only a specific visa will be discussed.
- you may have only one free consultation.
- you might be offered paid consultation if your case will appear to be complex or you’ll have questions not related to a free consultation.
We reserve the right to deny or cancel free consultation at our own discretion.
If you’d like to explore Permanent Residency visa options based on your skills and qualifications (visa types 189, 190, 491) you must book a paid consultation. It takes quite a lot of time to assess your eligibility for a permanent visa and there is no way it could be explained in 20 minutes.
If you have any questions, please give us a call or use contact us form.