Thank you for submitting your request to verify your eligibility for an Australian Visa.
Dependant on our workload it can take a while before we’ll get back to you. You may consider booking a paid consultation so we’ll contact you at the time and date scheduled.
Follow us on facebook if you like it here, so you’ll be first to know about updates on this page.
And follow the links below and keep reading the other articles:
Table of Contents
- 489 SBO visa Queensland | 489 Small Business Owner visa
- Australian visa types
- Same sex partner visa Australia 👬 👭
- Visa restrictions Australia
- DAMA visa 👍
- Amendments to Working Holiday visas
- How to verify work rights of foreign workers
- TSS visa employer obligations 🤔
- Reasons for partner 💑 visa refusal 😟 Australia
- Bringing family 👪 members of foreign workers to Australia
New 489 SBO visa (Small Business Owner) stream will be available for people who are running a business in regional Queensland. A visa applicant will have to employ at least 1 Australian and invest in business over 100,000 AUD. Check this article for more details
Dependant on the point of view Australian visa types could be divided into few different categories. Dependant on the residency status or the main reason for a visit. Check this article to know more.
You don’t have to be married to be able to acquire a same sex partner visa Australia. Further, if you prefer having a relationship with somebody of the same gender as yours, no problem, you will still enjoy the same perks and privileges as the other types of relationships in Australia. Check this article to learn more.
There are various visa restrictions which could be imposed on certain visas. It all depends on what kind of visa is granted. Whether it is a visitor visa, work visa, student visa or other.
Visa restrictions are known also as visa conditions. The easiest way to know and understand your visa restrictions is to check them, on your visa grant.
What is DAMA visa? DAMA stands for Designated Area Migration agreement. DAMA is not a visa but a Labour Agreement between Australian Home Affairs and an RDA under which employers from designated areas covered by the DAMA might be able to sponsor overseas workers for a temporary or permanent work visa. TSS and ENS visas are being utilized usually under DAMA Labour Agreements.
Here are the changes to the working holiday visas as announced by an Australian Prime Minister:
– A second visa is dangled to the holders of visa subclass 462 if they do agriculture-related (plant and animal) work in priority areas.
– Extension of the stay of the holders of either subclass 417 or subclass 462 from six to 12 months if they work for the same agricultural employer.
– A third-year visa option for the holders of subclass 417 and subclass 462 who beginning July of next year (2019) can work six months of regional work on their second year.
– Expansion in the number of areas made available to subclass 462 visa holders by lifting the annual limit intended for some countries included in the subclass 462 program.
If you want to know more – read the whloe article.
How to 🤔 verify work rights of foreign workers? We know already that this and that visa has work rights while others don’t have. The question now is this: How can you ascertain if a particular foreign employee of yours has work rights at certain times in the duration of their contract with you? VEVO comes with help.
Verifying TSS visa employer obligations Table of ContentsVerifying TSS visa employer obligations Various obligations of TSS visa sponsorsTowards the Australian governmentTowards your employeesAn issue with time and
Two most common reasons for partner visa refusal are:
1 Relationship with the partner found not genuine
2 Falsification of supporting documents and evidence
Check this article to know how to avoid disappointment.
Anyone who has supervised a team of workers can attest to the fact that subordinates who are happy in what they are doing and satisfied with the overall working conditions in the company or organization will always generate more and good-quality output as opposed to the ones who are just getting along the daily grind because they need the salary for survival. How can you help yourself helping them?